Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Come sailing with me...

Come sailing with me (AU$38) available @ http://www.me-u.net
(http://meu.bigcartel.com/product/come-sailing-with-me-cufflinks)


Come sailing with me on a journey that is my PhD studies and my wedding planning. Some people said if you want to complicate your PhD, you should get married. And I'm going to do just that. ^^

I haven't been blogging much as I've been pretty much occupied with my studies... I'm happy to say I did make my debut as a research during a conference late last month. While it was nerve wrecking, I must admit, I actually did feel like a real researcher. I guess after at least a year of being an assistant, it feels different to be able to present as the lead author. I think I will continue to be nervous when faced with such situations, but I'll persist. ^^

Weddings...weddings... I must admit at the moment the whole wedding things have been fun. I guess it's because T is the type of guy who enjoys the process of planning a wedding, so he's very involved. Which is nice, because at times I can get him to do stuff, while he lets me do all the fun bits like trying on dresses, colours etc...

I just hope things continue to look up the next year. Can you believe it? It's already December.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations that you are getting married. May the sea of your marriage never be stormy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, those cufflinks are so cute!

    happy holidays, Jennifer! Enjoy your trip back home :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails