Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Spotlight on - Katuki, Nakazaki-cho, Osaka (Part 3)


If you are ever in the Nakazaki-cho area in Osaka, you absolutely have to find Katuki. This amazing and precious shop belongs to Katsuki-san. Inside this little shop, you'll find a treasure trove of antiques and hand-made items. What I absolutely adore about this place is that there are just so many things to see. The antiqued kimonos are just beautiful. It is a textile and antique collector's dream shop! Katsuki-san is also very nice! ^^ When I left, she gave me a little rabbit toy with her best wishes which I will treasure always. :)

Unfortunately, the time I spent there was simply not enough to really explore the shop due to other plans for the day. (I was going back to Australia the next day). I would love to be back there again the next time I'm in Japan. ^^

Katsuki-san also has a map of all the shops in the Nakazaki-cho area. The places that I managed to find when I was there was just the tip of the iceberg... Nakazaki-cho is definitely a place to visit when in Osaka! ^^

Visit Katuki's website here!

Love,
from me to u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails