Saturday, September 10, 2011

A little something from me to u.

This is one of my latest pieces that was done for a specific client's request featuring a handknitted piece with original laser cut bike motif, finished off with a mini spanner.

I haven't done many me.u pieces this year due to my studies. As much as I would like to churn out pieces at a more efficient rate, the best pieces are usually the ones where I take my time to think about how every elements come together. So until my PhD commitment is done, chances are you'll see less and less of me.u pieces. I will only take commission work for now. But don't worry. There are still plenty of creativity from me.u. During this time, I'll concentrate instead on me.u textile which are available for purchase via Spoonflower. It's wonderful to be able to go back to my design roots as a textile designer during this time.

And, I'll keep blogging. ^^

Love,
From me to u.

PS. If you would like to know more about the "other" side of my life, you can read a little about my PhD origin account here at From Tweet to Thesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails