Sunday, April 15, 2007

A bunch of scarves....

First one up is done in Patons Merino Totem DK. Though usually I don't really knit with Patons yarns, when I saw this colour, I knew I had to have it! It actually matched one of my dress-top thingie...^^

Next one up is hmmm...little pom-pom-ed scarf. This one was inspired by one of my Japanese knitting books and this was knitted in Louisa Harding Kashmir DK yarns! ^^ I think it again matches my top...hehe....



Then, finally this is the Wool Baa's bow tie scarf. ^^ Adapted in stripes in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino DK and Kashmir DK. Can't wait to finish it!!!! \^0^/

2 comments:

  1. wow.. love that paton scarf's colour..so many projects done !! yay.. hey aimee is back from adelaide this few days.. wanna meet up for quick lunch tmr or wed ? we r going to wool baa on thurs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh.. i saw ur comment too late. anyway, i guess it's ok. study hard ok and knit even harder

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails